EtiquetteTraining Conference at our Headquarters in Carlsbad, California
OUR UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
SEP 19, 2018 - SEP 23, 2018 | Carlsbad, CA
NOV 7, 2018 - NOV 11, 2018 | Carlsbad, CA
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses to Southern California. During the Swann School of Protocol, intensive five-day etiquette instructor training program participants will:
- Receive breakfast daily
- Receive lunch daily
- Enjoy a “Working” 5-course etiquette dinner
- Receive daily hands-on instruction from Elaine Swann and her team of business, marketing and image consulting professionals.
- Obtain comprehensive etiquette training so you can teach any from any of our curriculum programs.
- Receive an instructor’s training manual, PowerPoint slides, lesson plans and activities to use in your classes.
- Participate in a one-day presentation workshop (we’ll record your presentation and give feedback and constructive critique).
- Receive business tools and resources such as marketing & PR tips, templates for email, pitch letters to potential clients, proposals, and contracts, pricing structures.
- Get 5-star coaching on building your business, marketing, sales, and your professional image
- Participate in a professional photo shoot and return home with images for your website, marketing materials and social media platforms.
- Receive a certificate of completion stating you are Certified Etiquette Consultant
- Receive your complete “Business Starter Kit” which includes personalized business cards, and Swann School marketing materials.
- Celebrate the launch of your business and your website at our LAUNCH party the last day of training!
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses to Southern California.